KIDS ARE FREE, when accompanied by an adult, but you can grab your adult tickets at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial for $25 and no service fees! The adult tickets include two seasonal craft beers, a food ticket, and a commemorative glass! Just stop by the front desk and ask for Fall Fest tickets! The Grosse Pointe War Memorial is located at 32 Lakeshore Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
You can also get them online here. PURCHASE TICKETS
“Autumn is youthful, mirthful, frolicsome – the child of summer’s joy and on every side there are suggestions of juvenility and mischief.” – Roger Wray
It is with great excitement the producers of Dabble in the Farms announce the inaugural Fall Fest Extravaganza on Sunday, October 12th from 2 PM – 8 PM. Bringing together the Grosse Pointe community on the majestic back lawn of the Grosse Pointe War Memorial, Fall Fest Extravaganza is a celebration of the changing leaves and the tastes of the season. Fun for the whole family, Fall Fest features old-fashioned kids games and activities, kid-centric food and beverages, and live music by national recording artist The Ragbirds. And for the adults – an Oktoberfest style biergarten!
KIDS GAMES & ACTIVITIES
• Musical Petting Zoo – play along with The Ragbirds!
• Potato sack races
• Three legged races
• Face painting presented by (Grosse Pointe Art Center)
• Pumpkin painting (presented by Rainy Day Art & Framing Co.)
• Giant Ring Toss
• Grosse Pointe’s Largest Game of Simon Says
• And much more!!!
ADULT TICKET – $25 ADVANCE / $30 AT THE DOOR
• Includes two (2) seasonal craft beers and one (1) food ticket
• Souvenir cup (while supplies last)
CHILDRENS TICKET – FREE WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
• Includes one (1) soft beverage ticket and one (1) food tickets
• Souvenir T-Shirt (sizes while & availability while supplies last)
• Student pricing available
Event is held rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, it will be moved inside the War Memorial.